|Ancient Roman theatre smack in the middle of Amman, Jordan|
|A photo journey to South Africa's highest mountain range|
|Tips for solo travel in Russia|
It's really quite remarkable.
Just take a look at some of what's contained in the Leisure section of today's issue:
- An ancient Roman theatre smack in the middle of the city of Amman, Jordan
- A photo journey to South Africa's highest mountain range
- The Jordaan district of Amsterdam
- Border stories at the Palace of Tears in Berlin
- Another Berlin story on the city's beer culture
- Tips for solo travel in Russia
- What to Wear for Palm Beach
- Ringing Rocks Park in Pennsylvania
- Budget Travel's Readers Choice Awards
- How to Watch the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in the U.S. (and Canada!)
- ... and more
|The Jordaan district of Amsterdam|
|Berlin's beer culture|
And, of course, we are not the only ones with a great daily! Check the paper.li newstand, where you can search for, favourite and subscribe to as many others as you wish.You can even make your own - for free!
Now, if you aren't up to all of that, we hope you'll enjoy what we have to offer!
You can always see our latest issue here.
You can subscribe to get The IHateTaxis.com Travel Daily in your inbox every day, if you wish, so you won't miss a thing!
Note: All photos in this post are the property of the the article owners!
|How to Watch the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in the U.S, (and Canada!)|